Make that clutch pull a little easier with Advanced Innovational Machinery’s (AIM Corp.) new Light Force Slave Cylinder.
AIM’s revolutionary Light Force Slave Cylinder provides a staggering 40% decrease in clutch lever pull. This will also bring your clutch engagement point closer to the grip, giving you easier clutch modulation and better engagement.This heavy duty slave cylinder is made with a steel piston with upgraded seals, paired with a special surface treatment for super low friction to help further the longevity and the ease of operation of the slave cylinder. Fits 2017 and later Touring Models M8 engines equipped with a hydraulic clutch.
- Black Anodized with special coating finish for high durability.
- Easier to pull: 40% lighter clutch pull.
- Closer clutch engagement point.
- Installs behind the factory transmission end cover.
- Quick Installation, no modifications needed.
For more info, visit www.aim-tamachi.com.